We strictly comply with the published guidelines for the accommodation industry in order to prevent any risk of infection to the greatest extent possible. We ask for your cooperation and personal responsibility so you can safely enjoy your holiday.
most important measures:
please use a mouth-nose-protection in the common areas. A hand-disinfection is available inside the Residence.
What you can do to protect your health:
- Starting on 21 September 2020, the wearing of masks in all general Residence areas is again required by law; we kindly ask for your cooperation to wear a mouth-nose-protection!
- Please maintain physical distance to other guests: 1 metre or the famous baby elephant. This distance must also be maintained to other guests during check-in and in the common areas. Please refrain from sharing the lifts with guests staying in other rooms. We have set up the common areas so that proper physical distance can be kept for everyone’s safety.
- By frequently washing your hands, you can prevent infection. We have set up additional hand disinfectant dispensers in the hotel’s entrance area and in many other locations.
- We also ask that you refrain from travelling to our hotel if ill! When coughing or sneezing, please do so into your elbow or a tissue. If you notice symptoms of illness, please contact our reception desk so that we can contact the relevant bodies and determine which steps need to be taken.
What we do to guarantee your safety:
- Our employees wear face masks in all public indoor areas and particularly when in contact with you.
- We also keep a distance of 1 meter between ourselves and you while also refraining from physical contact such as shaking hands.
- By cleaning in accordance with the highest standards, regularly disinfecting surfaces, and airing out indoor rooms, we help to keep your holiday environment clean.
- During check-in and check-out, our employees at the reception desk provide you with a disinfected room key. You will be provided with all information regarding the health and safety measures in place at the Residence. Whilst waiting at the reception desk, please keep a physical distance of at least one metre to others.
- After the departure of every guest, all surfaces are cleaned and disinfected in order to guarantee the safety of the next guests. Hotel laundry is washed at a minimum of 60 degrees in our own washing facility!
If there is a suspected case of COVID 19 at the hotel, we will follow official instructions in consultation with our local doctor.
Please inform the team at the reception desk if you feel unwell or ill and have symptoms of fever, a cough, or difficulty breathing. Our team at the reception desk is trained and can help you.
Generally, the person who is ill and their family members must remain in their room until the doctor has arrived or given further instructions.
We will contact our hotel doctor promptly who will then perform an exam on location or provide an initial medical opinion.
We thank you for your cooperation.